Merlin Wedding Dress
The Merlin wedding dress gets it’s name from the fairy tale great wizard – and it’s not hard to see why, as it must be magic to pull off so many incredible features in a single dress. The semi-transparent top makes it look like the flowers are a part of the bride, gracefully covering the bride with their vibrant petals. The upper part of the dress consists of a bodice with an inner corset, and the lower part of the dress consists of a fluffy multi-layered maxi skirt with a train. The front part, back and sleeves are decorated with bead elements, and the sleeves are decorated with bead threads.
- Silhouette– Princess wedding dress
- Colour – Milk and blush colour or milk colour gown
- Length– Floor length
- Sleeves – Long lace sleeves
- Neckline– Illusion neckline with lace ornaments
- Back– Closed back decorated with lace and pearl buttons
- Sizes– NZ 6 – NZ 20
Style Merlin with glamorous bridal jewellery like a drape hair piece, flower clips, crystal or pearl headbands, cuff earrings or beautiful necklaces.
For more inspiration check our Instagram Page.
You may also like: